- Back to List
- Client Service Manager
Client Service Manager
NAILBITER is a quantitative video based insights platform and one of the fastest growing market research technology companies in the US. The NAILBITER management team has a strong track of launching and nurturing technology companies in the CPG Marketing and Market Research space.
NAILBITER technology allows manufacturers and researchers to "see" their consumers make product decisions in-store (moment of truth) and at-home. The platform quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions, revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to make immediate decisions that drive market success.
NAILBITER has been validated by leading CPG companies such as Nestle, Colgate, Mondelez, SC Johnson and others. We offer a competitive compensation package, stock options, health benefits and perks. Learn more at http://nail-biter.com/
Position Overview: Market Research Analyst
NAILBITER seeks a highly-motivated, creative individual for our Client Service Manager position. This position can be based in Reston, VA. In this role, you will work closely with NAILBITER key clients (as listed above) to help them make the most out of NAILBITER data and develop a strong consultative relationships with them.
The Client Service Manager position offers the opportunity for growth that is unique to start-up organizations. For the right candidate this position offers the opportunity to make a disproportionate impact on the growth of the company and our clients’ brands.
- Develop outstanding client relationships throughout project life-cycles to drive sustainable partnerships
- Draft proposals and approach documents against client objectives
- Create and present exemplary client ready research reports – including delivering interim and final results presentations
- Be the client face at NAILBITER and push for client interests and product improvements to drive high client satisfaction
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills, Experience, and Capabilities:
- A completed bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as social sciences, business, marketing) and/or relevant experience in the market research industry
- 2-5 years market research experience,
- 1-2 years managing and growing clients (preferably with CPG clients)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills including previous client communication and presentation experience
- Proficiency with MS Powerpoint
- A team player with an ability to work well independently and autonomously with junior to senior level colleagues
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention to detail who thrives in a dynamic, deadline- driven environment
Flexible to travel (up to 25% of time)
This position is based in Reston, VA
Partial relocation offered