- Back to List
- Market Research Analyst
Market Research Analyst
NAILBITER is a quantitative video based insights platform and one of the fastest growing market research technology companies in the US. The NAILBITER management team has a strong track of launching and nurturing technology companies in the CPG Marketing and Market Research space.
NAILBITER technology allows manufacturers and researchers to "see" their consumers make product decisions in-store (moment of truth) and at-home. The platform quantitatively codes stated, latent and emotional decisions, revealing hidden barriers to product success. The resulting consumer and shopper insights allow marketers and researchers to make immediate decisions that drive market success.
NAILBITER has been validated by leading CPG companies such as Nestle, Colgate, Mondelez, SC Johnson and others. We offer a competitive compensation package, stock options, health benefits and perks. Learn more at http://nail-biter.com/
Position Overview: Market Research Analyst
We are currently looking for a highly motivated, creative individual for our Market Research Analyst position. In this role, you will be a part of the Research and Analytics team and will have an opportunity to gain experience in various aspects of market research such as new methodologies, project management, implementation, client relationship building, story-telling, and more. This position also offers the right candidate an accelerated career in market research and technology.
- Code data from surveys and videos, perform initial data analysis and verify data quality
- Assist with questionnaire and research design
- Interpret and translate data into actionable insights
- Manage survey research projects, within timeline and budgets
- Work with senior management in preparing reports and presentations
Ideal Candidate has the following Skills and Experience:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree in a related field (such as business, marketing)
- Some previous market research experience through courses, projects or internships
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office
- A team player with an ability to work well independently and autonomously with junior to senior level colleagues
- Self-motivated, analytical individual with an attention to detail who thrives in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
This position is based in Reston, VA
Partial relocation offered